The Comptroller's Office is responsible for the following:
- Supervise the safekeeping and distribution of all funds for the Town of Plymouth.
- Coordinate the preparation and administration of the budget.
- Provide cash management of town funds, including investments, debt service and accounts payable.
- Prepare and maintain the Town of Plymouth's payroll functions.
- Oversee purchasing and bidding.
- Administer the town pension plan and insurance coverage's.
- Prepare financial information for the annual audit and bond offerings.
- Provide financial information to the public, boards and commissions, and department heads.
Annual budgets and annual reports can be found by clicking here.